Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Announcement

Okay I was waiting so I could tell Mykl about this first, but I saw sizemore's comment on the TAtC post. I have just started back to school, so my schedule is very hectic, I mean I have homework, I have friends, I have...a life, so I don't have all the time in the world to sim games for 6 hours a day. For one thing I'm still getting used to being in school now, cause I just started back a week ago, plus I'm going to Durham, North Carolina Memorial Day weekend so I will have absolutely no time to do games then. I plan to get San Antonio-Boise done before Memorial Day weekend, and after that I will try and get back on schedule, but I'm going to be doing something different, maybe Wednesday night and Thursday night games, then 1 Saturday game and 2 Sunday Games, for one thing its College Football Season and I'm not going to miss an Alabama game to sim one of these games. Really the best time for me is spring, it just seems like everything is more dull in winter/spring. Fall is hectic because school has started back, I'm hanging out with friends every weekend, high school football, college football, etc.

I am going to try and get this Fall season done though, and I hope to be getting a Web Cam soon, if I do I can just film the games and then I wouldn't have to Commentate every play which would save me TONS of time. After this season though I think its in the best interest of the league for me to do only Spring Seasons, Of course we will have the Baseball league in the winter and if sizemore will ever take time to get that hockey league going, maybe we could do that in the fall.

6 comments:

Beast Mode said...

Hey, no problem Mike. Your life doesn't need to revolve around us. Otherwise, I'd feel like Brett Favre. Whenever you're ready.

Beast Mode said...

Have you ever Super-Simmed the games? That would speed things up.

Anonymous said...

D: I feel the same way about the baseball.

BJBerthiaume said...

I don't think you need to comment on every play. Just play the game, leave it alone, and come back when it is done and then if it has a game summary post it. It would save you a lot of time.

sizemorematters said...

Or do one of those live chat thingys where you can just type each play instead of edit each post.

Also, we just need to figure out who's still going to be in the hockey league and we'll get it underway.

Anonymous said...

BJB, I need your votes for the WLB. if you don't know what I'm talking about info is a couple posts down on the blog.