Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Navigation Bar!

So if you haven't noticed, like, above this post there's a nav bar now. It's main goal is to reduce the shittily long sidebar we have on this thing. Pretty much a lot of what's over there is going up there.

Anyways, anything you guys think I'm missing? Does anyone have the Season 1 and 2 Standings concrete so I don't have to go through every game and does anyone have the Season 1 stats?

Also, Mike how far are you in this year's stats and can you send what you've got to me? I'd like to be able to put (some of) those up here soon. And I'll get the rosters up, but formatting everything's gonna be a bitch. I think I'm gonna host 'em on a separate blog and link them though. Who knows what I wanna do with those though.

Anyways, let me know of any mistakes I've made above and anything I should add to the nav bar.

-Crash

11 comments:

Beast Mode said...

Maybe you could add all-time records to the "teams" bar?

Big Mike said...

We should add Uniforms or Uniform History, I have everyone's uniforms saved on my computer from season 1. Maybe we could get TC to move all of them to one template but that would take awhile.

I'm at Week 7 in Stats, I'll work on them some more this weekend and send them too you. As far as stats go for Season 1, we didn't keep a book on them, all we did was put 4-6 players from each team.

As far as all-time records go, Season 2 is included with the Season 2 stats, but for Season 1 we will have to go through and look.

Crash said...

Oh alright. Yeah I'll put in the all-time records if/when I get the Season 1 standings.

Definitely Uniform History is a good idea, and we should definitely get them into one template.

And Mike, all I want is the leaders like I have listed for Season 2.

Beast Mode said...

So, seeing as you added some real owner names to the team section, here are some more:
MBurmy= Michael Burmeister
Kevin= Kevin Cormier

Crash said...

Oh, I guess Mike added some real names to it... lol

I'll add those then since he did that.

TC said...

Bmac is Ben Matukewicz. Throwback is, hmm, well he's a very mysterious dude. I don't think he's really into sim leagues/logos/uniforms anymore. Haven't seen him around the boards for a while.

Big Mike said...

Yeah Throwback has never given his real name, all I know is he lives in Virgina or something like that haha. He checks in now and then but if we have a season 3 (which I expect we will), I'd like him and everyone to be a little more involved, but we will cover all of this after the Championship is over, and TC I may have a project for you to help me with, I'll pm it to you some time.

Beast Mode said...

...You mean Season 4 amirite?

Big Mike said...

Yeah I don't know why I said 3 haha.

Crash said...

A project for me...? lol alright sounds good.

Bmac said...

I knew TC was a stalker.


But he is correct. I like the new pages BTW.